Who doesn't love clear skin?
Almost every person deals with the acne in his or her lifetime. Well if you didn't/ don't, lucky you! I have dealt with acne for many years. But I realized that it looked bad when people around me started to comment about it. Then I started discovering as to why I have this problem. Turns out there are many reasons.
My mum always says, "Good skin will come with age, but the age to achieve doesn't come back." This has kinda motivated me with my studies. I never let acne hinder my academic performance. Yes, it was tough. But when you have supporting parents, it kinda makes it easier. I remember my mum used to take me for clean-ups every month or so. These memories are rather cherished by me.
Acne has been a huge part of my life. It was neither a friend nor a foe. Surprised? I'll tell you why...
- It helped me to accept who I am. (Although it was a tough one.)
- I realized that beautiful skin and beautiful soul are not necessarily one and the same!
- I never hid my acne and scars with make-up. (This made me confident.)
- I always had hope that one day everything's gonna be alright and that I will receive a great reward.
Acne is a big deal in teenagers' life. Because they tend to get attracted to 'perfection'. I feel it's more of a teen tendency than a human tendency. But when you start adulting, you accept your flaws and redefine 'perfection' in your own way.
Good things will happen!!
Reading this makes me happy and sad for the same reason that we are growing old 😂😭
ReplyDeleteHaha
DeleteGood one Alpana
ReplyDeleteThank you
Delete👏👏
ReplyDelete😊
DeleteNice one ultra.. not just acne but baki bahut cheese hai jo ek teenager ka dimag kharab Karti hai.. and yes issue padhkee feeling aayi jaise budhapa as gya ho.. coz these things don't matter anymore
ReplyDeleteDhanywad
Delete💖
ReplyDelete